Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am so getting the itch to get to some of my projects started. I have all my fabric for a quilt for the new baby. [I have to smile when I say new...my dad always would say, "Have you ever seen an old baby?"]

I only have part of Thursday, Friday and then Saturday morning to try to get things 'ready' to set up my sewing area in my art room. I don't know how much I can get finished since I really don't know how to lay out the room! I do want to be able to see out the french door if possible, but that area was just set up for a 'chair' when it was designed as a bedroom.

I still have to get my 'new' chair photo on here....and then get it down to Uncle Leo this week so I can get the dowel finished off!

I still have not figured out if the scarf I am working on would be Catherine's taste. I think I am going to do the cream one. I just think it would more her taste and go lots better with her work clothes!