Tuesday, January 26, 2010

















Here is a picture of my newest Ebay find...the blue lamp on the left. I just won it tonight for 99 cents. I thought it would work perfectly on the little 70's style tile top table I found at the Salvo in Ann Arbor.

I found a lamp shade company called Deadly Nightshades that make retro shades like the pink one I posted on ther right.

The shade of course will be the big price. I would order it in while with black lacing and either some black swirl or tiny splashes I will have to do myself.

The thing is, when we were at a thrift shop on Friday night, I found two other retro lamps that I think it will be a great addition to our family room. I might drive there tomorrow and see if they are still there....it would be a GREAT find if they are still available.

It sure helps the winter pass and keeps my creative juices flowing.